background

Monday, October 29

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Low 50s- no rain!

On my reading pile::: Beth Moore's bible study on James

On my TV::: Cartoons

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Tuna noodle casserole & green beans
Tuesday - Gnocchi
Wednesday - Beef barley soup & homemade rolls
Thursday - Butternut squash Lasagna & garlic bread
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Homemade pizza
Sunday - Tamale Pie

On my to do list::: Put away laundry (its washed & folded. I just stall when it comes to putting it away!), wash bedding, do floors & pay some bills

My "project" of the week::: Get the yard ready for winter

What I am creating::: Nothing, Wait, I take that back- A baby ;)

Looking around the house::: Its dark this morning & cold! Mae & me are cuddling in the recliner. I need to do some tidying up.

From the camera:::
From our Mom's Life "Culver's Night' fund raiser!

Highlight of the past weekend::: Having my niece & nephew here on their fall break!!!

Looking forward to this week::: Trick or Treating w/ Mae for the first time

Bible verse, Devotional:::

No comments:

Post a Comment