background

Monday, October 15

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Mid 60s- chance of rain on Wed.

On my reading pile::: James & Song of Solomon studies

On my TV::: Cartoons for lil Miss

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Coconut curry beef w/ rice
Tuesday - Capellini Pomodoro
Wednesday - Dinner at friend's
Thursday - Swedish meatballs w/ egg noodles

On my to do list::: I have a busy week. Somewhere to go everyday- Lots to get done!

My "project" of the week:::  I have apple butter & applesauce to can. This weekend I canned 13  half pints of cranberry-pear butter & we ate it on our cream of wheat this morning. It was delicious!

What I am creating::: Halloween costumes for Cora & I. We are going to a Halloween party tomorrow that they need to be ready for!

Looking around the house::: Dark. Clean. Cuddling w Cora in the recliner :)

From the camera::: Ooops, no pictures to share!

Highlight of the past weekend::: We didn't do much. It was chilly & rainy! But I enjoyed being lazy on Saturday watching Notre Dame & visiting Bass Pro Sunday after church.

Looking forward to this week::: LOTS! Monday is a doc. appt. Tues is my mom's group. Wed. our small group is meeting & Fri. we are traveling to IN! + A bday party Sat & a baby shower Sun. AHHHH! I'm tired just thinking about it all!!!

Bible verse, Devotional::: From my bible study this morning: "What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them?"= James 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment