background

Monday, October 1

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Have I mentioned I love fall?!?!?! This week looks perfect. Low 70s no rain. Looks like we'll be at the park a lot this week!

On my reading pile::: Nothing except the 2 bible studies I am doing. I couldn't keep up w/ anything extra.

On my TV::: Dora

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Stuffed green pepper soup & cheese quesadilla dippers
Tuesday - Lone star enchiladas & Mexican rice
Wednesday - Lasagna & garlic bread
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - homemade pizza
Saturday - Super nachos
Sunday - Beef barley soup & corn bread

On my to do list::: Laundry, pay a few bills, grocery store, make some phone calls

My "project" of the week::: 

What I am creating::: Homemade applesauce. The price of apples gave me a heart attack but we did buy a 1/2 bushel of Jonathan that are delicious.

Looking around the house::: Mae is watching Dora, her new Obsession! I'm being lazy & haven't even showered yet.

From the Camera:::
Ok, this picture is 2 years old. But Ken just found it on this phone and I love it. Such a sweet lil thing!

Highlight of the past weekend::: Tanner's orchard on Saturday w/ Kenny (his idea actually). Cora had so much fun this year. She touched all the pumpkins and loved the petting zoo but Ken & I especially enjoyed the apple cider donuts:)  Pictures to come soon.

Looking forward to this week::: Since today is October 1st my answer will be that I am looking forward to this whole month. It's going to be busy but lots of fun things are planned already.

Bible verse, Devotional::: My favorite verse that has screamed my name so many times: "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction & faithful in prayer"- Romans 12:12
Doesn't that verse just about sum it all up??? Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Based on the amount of items on your menu for the week that I craved when I was pregnant with Jack I think you are having a boy =)

    ReplyDelete