Today is April 30th so here is an update on my "30 by 30" list!
1. Host a blog give away
2. Host a guest post
3. Keep up on blog series I have started (Happy Homemaker Monday, 2 on 2 & Pinterest Projects) SO FAR, SO GOOD!
4. Organize & de-clutter every room in the house month by month (Ex: February= Evie's room, March= none, April= quickly go through each room, May= our master bedroom etc.) EVIE'S ROOM IS DONE.
5. Make several different household products (hand soap, dryer sheets, different cleaners)
6. Cook something for my freezer at least once a week I'VE ADDED:
7. Have a garage sale HAPPENED THIS PAST WEEKEND. I MADE ABOUT $70
8. Add 'curb appeal' to our home (shrubs,grass, flowers, stone work etc.)
9. Plant something I've never planted in my garden
10. Hang an outside clothes line
11. Go on a few dates w/ Kenny
12. Plan a Shipshewana, IN trip.
13. Plan something special for Ken's 30th birthday (September)
14. Document the year through pictures/Be more intentional w/ new camera
15. Take girls to the zoo
16. Teach Cora the the letters of the alphabet
17. Open saving accounts for girls
18. Get back on track using coupons, price matching, staying w/i our weekly grocery budget etc. SO FAR, SO GOOD
19. Go on a family vacation DONE. WE WENT TO FLORIDA FOR 11 DAYS IN MARCH!
20. Lose baby weight (I'll do this slowly b/c I'm nursing. I will not start a crazy diet plan. My plan is simple: eat healthy, walk & give it time!) WORK IN PROGRESS
21. Treat myself to a manicure OR pedicure
22. Do something totally different with my hair
23. Do something special for my 30th birthday
24. Create & implement a daily cleaning schedule (I have seen tons of these online but none work for me. I need a personalized one)
25. Start journaling my bible reading time
26. Do something neighborly for at least 2 of my neighbors
27. Get more involved in our Preschool program at church
28. Teach at least 1 friend how to pressure and/or water bath can (Who wants this to be them?!?!)
29. Be a bell ringer for Salvation Army during the Christmas season (I wanted to do this this past Christmas but thought of it too late & couldn't get it scheduled)
30. Act out at least 3 random acts of kindness (No plan for this- I will wait for the Holy Spirit to guide me)