So here it is, my last "30 by 30" post before I turn
3. Keep up on blog series I have started (Happy Homemaker Monday, 2 on 2 & Pinterest Projects) Took off all of December & some in January but hoping to get into it :)
8. Add 'curb appeal' to our home (shrubs,grass, flowers, stone work etc.) Didn't do & won't happen now that we moved
10. Hang an outside clothes line Didn't do & won't happen now that we moved
14. Document the year through pictures/Be more intentional w/ new camera Didn't do so good w this one
16. Teach Cora the the letters of the alphabet. Here to admit she knows some letters but not all of them.
17. Open saving accounts for girls
18. Get back on track using coupons, price matching, staying w/i our weekly grocery budget So Far, So Good
23. Do something special for my 30th birthday (in February)
24. Create & implement a daily cleaning schedule Didn't do this, which is ok bc w our move I would have needed to change it if I had ;)
25. Start journaling my bible reading time. I need to get back into the routine of following Priscilla Shirer's 5 Ps of bible study.
29. Be a bell ringer for Salvation Army during the Christmas season. This didn't happen :(