background

Monday, February 10

Happy Homemaker Monday (2-10-14)

Bible verse, Devotional::: "B/c I am omnipotent, I am able to bend time & events in your favor. You will find you can accomplish more in less time, after you have given yourself to Me in rich communication. Also, as you align yourself w My perspective, you can sort out what is important and what is not."
- Taken from my devotional this morning: "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young (Love love love this devotional that my dear friend, Jenna gave to me. If you don't have it you need to get it!)


The weather:::

























On the menu for this week:::
  • Olive Garden's Zuppa soup
  • Broccoli Rice casserole
  • Fondue for Valentine's Day

Cooking for the Freezer: Mini loaves of lemon blueberry bread, Ken's favorite!

Tip/trick/useful information::: Keep yourself hydrated with WATER! The benefits are great: less headaches, better skin, eat less- just to name a few!




Today's To Do list:::



  • Exercise class
  • Phone calls
  • Laundry
Posts I am working on::: I am actually working on a whole new site. Did you hear? I bought a domain! Launching it in a few weeks! 

Something you may not know about me::: I am NOT "techy" what so ever! Since buying my site & working on setting it up I have been forced to teach myself tricks of the blogging world. You can do it too :)

Highlight of the past weekend::: Spending Saturday- Sunday w just Ken at our house in Peoria.

Looking forward to this week::: Valentine's Day. I've got some fun things planned for Mae







What Cora has to say::: "Mommy I had a lot of fun at grandmas but I did miss you every minute"




From the camera:::
While we were in Peoria we went to see Gravity in 3D. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment