background

Wednesday, November 7

Baby Names

Did the title make you think I meant names for baby Stoner #2?? Ooops, sorry. Nope even better=

I thought you all might find as much humor in this as I do::::

Miss Cora Mae is an excellent "mommy" to her babies. From changing diapers to feeding and she is always speaking kinds words to them. She always wants to bring a baby when we leave the house- it is precious, really.

Here is the humorous part= the names that she, herself, has come up for each one. As she is playing mommy she refers to her babies as such:::


Bottom baby, Cinderella baby, Special baby, Tongue baby, Big baby & Naked baby!!!!

 
 

See, hilarious! Oh man, do I love that lil girl of mine!

1 comment:

  1. gotta love naked baby!! reminds me of my own kids when they were little. always running around the house naked! that kind of still happens now :)

    ReplyDelete