background

Monday, April 22

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Earth Day! I am hoping to do a few things w Cora to celebrate Mother Earth, but honestly I have a very busy week so we might celebrate next week.  Especially, since it is still pretty chilly & some of the things I want to do are outside events like a nature scavenger hunt, picking up trashing & walking to the park! Sounds fun-can't wait :)

The weather::: Mid 50s all week---looking a little more like Spring!

On my reading pile::: "For Women Only" w our small group from church

On my TV::: Cartoons for Cora, do I really need to answer this question anymore ?!?!?

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Dinner at church w our small group
Tuesday - Coconut curry beef (it got skipped last week) & rice
Wednesday - Veggie marinara pasta & garlic bread
Thursday - Sesame Honey Chicken
Friday - Pizza or take out or freezer meal---I'm not sure bc Ill be working late at garage sale
Saturday - Lamb meatloaf
Sunday - leftovers

On my to do list:::
  • Grocery store
  • Unpack from weekend away & do laundry
  • Pay weekly bills
  • Start on baked goods for bake sale this weekend (I'm going to make ahead and freeze so it is not so much in 1 day)
  • Finish tagging items for garage sale

My "project" of the week Month::: Decluttering for the Moms Life garage sale this weekend. Ahh, it came fast. I have gone through the house and found a lot to sell but I probably could have found more!

What I am cooking::: Along w the garage sale this weekend is a BAKE SALE to earn even more funds for our mom's group. I am making: chocolate oat squares, Oreo balls & Key lime cookies

Looking around the house::: Do I have to??? ;)

Highlight of the past weekend::: Watching Cora & Jonah (her cousin) play together. Man, does she know how to boss him! But strangely she didn't boss my friend's little guy when he came over. I'm not sure why?

Looking forward to this week::: The BIG Moms Life garage sale & bake sale. It's A LOT of work but fun visiting w people that come & it is great to see so many people come out to support our ministry.

Bible verse, Devotional::: From my Proverbs 31 Ministry daily devotional::: "The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love." Galatians 5:6
Good, right???


From the camera:::
Cora after doing make up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment