background

Monday, December 12

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods: 40s-50s & rainy!?!? Are you kidding me? I WANT SNOW!!!


Things that make me happy: Bright, white, crisp SNOW!

Book I'm reading: "Why the Nativity" by David Jeremiah {I highly recommend this book during the most wonderful time of the year!}

What's on TV today: Nothing right now.

On the menu for dinner: Tuna noodle casserole- it was on last week's menu but got skipped.

On my To Do list:
1. Run errands: Wal-Mart, Walgreens, post office, return movies, Target, & Hobby Lobby
2. Sweep, Swiffer & mop floors (Let's be honest--I probably won't mop;)
3. Finish up laundry--Yay, not much bc I actually stayed caught up this weekend
4. Finish Christmas cards and get them sent
5. Look over/pay some bills
 
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon: I have cube steak I need to use. I found this recipe and it sounds easy and pretty tasty! Chicken Fried Steak

Looking forward to this week: Getting the majority of my Christmas shopping done! Ekkk, I'm running out of time!

Tips & Tricks: Man, I had one earlier in the week but I forgot it---Sorry!

No Words Needed: I couldn't get a very good picture. It's my lil MaeMae in the church program! Isn't she the cutest sheep EVER?!?!


On my mind: Too Much!

In the craft basket (B/c I don't do crafts- This question will usually be involving food or a DIY project): Make another batch of Laundry Soap, make gingerbread cookie dough and possibly more Yogurt if I find time!

Devotionals, versus etc.: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

  1. Maemae sure is a cute lil lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah "let's be honest I probably won't mop". I do the same at times. LOL

    ReplyDelete