background

Monday, January 14

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather:::



















On my reading pile::: "The complete book of Breastfeeding"....just refreshing myself on some tips!

On my TV::: Dora

On the menu for this week:::
Monday -
Chicken & green chile soup
Tuesday - Lamb Shepards Pie (It got skipped last week)
Wednesday - Dinner w/ friends
Thursday - Sloppy Joes & homemade french fries
Friday - leftovers
Saturday - Tuna noodle casserole
Sunday -

On my to do list today::: No errands today! Phew! We ran all of them Saturday w Ken's help! So we are home just doing the usual- laundry, dishes, nap :)

My "project" of the week::: Have a baby!!!!

What I am cooking::: Quiche for Mom's group tomorrow & dinner for friend who had triplets!

Looking around the house::: 2 baskets of laundry to fold (just towels and whites so who cares if they wrinkle, right?) and the house just needs straightening up. MM is watching cartoons in her footie pjs w super messy hair. Haha, love her!

Highlight of the past weekend::: Hard one bc we didn't do hardly anything!!! I guess it would be having Ken here & taking me to run errands. It feels good not having to do that running today, alone!

Looking forward to this week::: Mom's group meets on Tuesday & my women's bible study starts back on Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment