background

Monday, September 9

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Ah, looking forward to the cool down coming Friday :)

















On my reading pile::: Being a Great Mom, Raising Great Kids by Sharon Jaynes

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Pork burgers & grilled veggies
Tuesday - Stuffed peppers
Wednesday - Stuffed shells
Thursday - Grilled chicken & veggies
Friday - White chicken chili (a new recipe from TOH)
Saturday - Braised beef & mushroom stew (a new recipe from TOH)
Sunday - Hot ham & Swiss paninis & creamy tomato soup

Today's To Do list:::
  • Errands- bank & grocery store
  • Laundry
  • Pampered Chef business
  • Thank yous
  • Gather more garage sale stuff. The 21st is sneaking up on me!!!!
What I plan to cook for my freezer::: Stuffed shells & mini muffins

Highlight of the past weekend::: Impromptu picnic at the park!

Looking forward to this week::: The Pumpkin festival parade Saturday morning. It has been a fun tradition w started w Cora. (But Shhh, don't tell any of my Morton friends I said this) :p

Bible verse, Devotional::: "But you, LORD, are a shield around me, the One who lifts my head high" -Psalms 3:3

From the camera::: 90 degrees, we improvised!

No comments:

Post a Comment