background

Monday, September 16

Happy Homemaker Monday (9-16-13)

Bible verse, Devotional::: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not onto your own understandings; in all ways submit to Him, and He will make your path straight." -Proverbs 3:5-6

The weather::: Cool until Thursday when the high is 86.

On my reading pile::: The bible study I am in at church is in Proverbs but I am also in 1 Peter

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Tortellini in the crock pot
Tuesday - Swedish meatballs over egg noodles
Wednesday - Ken's birthday & he hasn't given me his request yet
Thursday - Dinner w our small group
 
Today's To Do list:::
  • grocery store, bank, Walgreen's
  • Start processing tomatoes & apples
  • Prepare for Pampered chef show this evening
My "project" of the week Month::: Garage sale this weekend. But other than that I am not really organizing a room this month.

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: tomato sauce & applesauce

Looking around the house::: Girls are on the floor playing, I've spent the early morning cleaning, It is cool here this morning & I love it!

Highlight of the past weekend::: Pumpkin festival w the girls

Looking forward to this week::: An IN trip!

What Cora has to say::: "Mommy, I am having a party in my room. I would be delighted if you came"
How could I turn that down?!?!?

From the camera:::
A day at the park

So big!

Cora meeting Cinderella

At the pumpkin parade. Cora would not smile! ARG!

No comments:

Post a Comment