background

Monday, February 3

Happy Homemaker Monday (2-3-14)

Bible verse, Devotional::: During the last conversation Christ had with his disciples He spoke these words: "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world" -John 16:33

The weather::: Cold, w more snow Tuesday/Wednesday.

On my reading pile::: "Made to Crave" by Lisa Terkeurst- so far I am really enjoying it!

On the menu for this week:::
  • Macaroni & Ham casserole
  • Lamb chops & mashed potatoes
  • Penne pasta w marinara
Cooking for the Freezer: Mini muffins (I can't keep enough of these in the freezer-my girls gobble them up)

Tip/trick/useful information::: Play music when at home trying to clean. It really gets ya moving :) (Love Pandora on my Iphone!)

Today's To Do list:::
  • Exercise class
  • Write Thank Yous
  • Pay Bills
  • Put laundry away
Posts I am working on::: Lamb meatball recipe

Something you may not know about me::: Tomorrow I turn 29 for the 2nd time ;)

Highlight of the past weekend::: Sunday, it was a fun day filled w family

Looking forward to this week::: Saturday, going to Peoria to get our house listed to sell.

What Cora has to say::: "I am so glad you joined my family & became my mommy" (Tell me she is not the sweetest thing, EVER!)

From the camera:::

No comments:

Post a Comment