background

Monday, October 10

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods: Sunny, high of 79!!!


Things that make me happy: Blogging

Book I'm reading: Chazown


What's on TV today: Today show

On the menu for dinner: Braised pork chops w/ apples


On my To Do list: unpack & laundry


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:  Braised pork chops (from All You magazine)

Slow-Cooker Recipe: Braised Pork Chops
(ps- lasts week's recipe, buffalo sloppy joes, were excellant)


Looking forward to this week: All the work on our house being DONE!!!



Tips & Tricks: A carrot/potato peeler also works great on apples :)

No words needed:


On my mind: Halloween- should I dress Mae up? What should she be? I just don't get all into it and I hate spending money on silly costumes....

In the craft basket (B/c I don't do crafts- This question will usually be involving food): Make homemade applesauce then can it!


Devotionals, versus etc.: "I thank my God every time I remember you." Phil. 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment