background

Monday, October 31

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods: Sunny, High of 58


Things that make me happy: Food Network!!!

Book I'm reading: Chazown

What's on TV today: Morning news

On the menu for dinner: Harvest soup & yeast rolls

On my To Do list:
1. Laundry
2. Pay bills
3. Make treats for Mom's Life prayer gathering tomorrow
4. Rake leaves

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon: Sunny Anderson's pork chops & pasta

Looking forward to this week: Passing out candy tonight & Prayer meeting w Mom's Life tomorrow

Tips & Tricks: HAVE CANDY AT YOUR HOUSE TONIGHT :)

No words needed:


On my mind: Not much of anything but a lot of everything!

In the craft basket (B/c I don't do crafts- This question will usually be involving food): Make homemade croutons out of a few old french bread loafs

Devotionals, versus etc.: From yesterday's church service- 6 "rules" for your finances:
1. Earn $$$ ethically
2. Spend $$$ wisely
3. Save $$$ diligently
4. Avoid destructive debit
5. Give $$$ generously
6. Honor God by tithing a percentage

No comments:

Post a Comment