background

Monday, October 24

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods: Sunny, high of 70= Perfect

Things that make me happy: Getting together w/ my Mom's Life group (tomorrow)

Book I'm reading: Chazown (It's a 10 week series)

What's on TV today: Morning News

On the menu for dinner: Grilling out- maybe the last time for the season

On my To Do list:
1. Laundry
2. Put closet back together
3. Pay bills for the week
4. Make snacks for get together tomorrow!

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon: Parsnip & Potato Gratin from ToH
 Parsnip Potato Gratin Recipe

Looking forward to this week: More visitors

Tips & Tricks: Wrap gifts in comics from the newspaper. I got this idea from my Grandma :)

No words needed:









On my mind: I really don't want to go grocery shopping today! Do I have everything I need to get us by for the next couple of days....

In the craft basket (B/c I don't do crafts- This question will usually be involving food): Make another batch of Homemade Yogurt!--I did not get to it last week!

Devotionals, versus etc.: God has called you to do something you cannot do on your own- Chazown

No comments:

Post a Comment