background

Monday, October 17

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods: High of 60 & sunny :)


Things that make me happy: Staying home w my adorable baby girl

Book I'm reading: Chazown (It's a 10 week series)

What's on TV today: Nothing! It's pure silence this morning!

On the menu for dinner:  Butternut Squash Risotto

On my To Do list: 1. Put my closet back together. It's our attic access so my closet has been toren apart for 2 weeks due to insulation work being done!
2. Go grocery shopping
3. Finish laundry I started yesterday 
4. Organize coupon binder
5. Make treats from Mom's Life tomorrow (which is the sausage breakfast pockets below & Lemon Blueberry bread if I have time)

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon: Sausage breakfast pockets from ToH
Sausage Breakfast Pockets Recipe
Looking forward to this week: Visitors this weekend.

Tips & Tricks: Add 1 tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to coffee grounds just before brewing for a great, fresh flavoring.

No words needed:

On my mind: My very busy week ahead of me...

In the craft basket (B/c I don't do crafts- This question will usually be involving food): Make another batch of Homemade Yogurt!

Devotionals, versus etc.: "For every minute of Anger-You lose 60 seconds of happiness"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the help with the pesto pizza it was good!

    ReplyDelete