background

Monday, October 3

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods: Sunny & warm! High 70s-low 80s

Things that make me happy: This weather! Planning on taking a LONG walk when Mae wakes. I just love the colors of the leaves!

Book I'm reading: Chazown

What's on TV today: I'm using the TV as a radio. Non stop country today :)

On the menu for dinner: Leftovers= Tamale pie

On my To Do list: swiffer & mop floors

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon: Buffalo Sloppy Joes from Taste of Home

 Buffalo Sloppy Joes Recipe

Looking forward to this week: Audrey coming to visit & Seeing Joe, Jen & kids

Tips & Tricks: Since I've been doing laundry all morning: 1. use half the amount of detergent suggested (Or make your Own!!) 2. wash in cold water (with a few exceptions) 3. cut dryer sheets in half 4. I set my kitchen timer when clothes will be dry b/c I can't hear it buzz and this prevents a wrinkled mess!

No words needed:



















On my mind: Christmas! Excited to pick names this weekend, working on ideas for Mae, I think I have Ken's gift planned....

Devotionals, versus etc.: 1 Peter 4:10-11 "Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ"

No comments:

Post a Comment