background

Monday, September 10

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Low 80s all week

On my reading pile::: Finishing James

On my TV::: Nothing- I see cartoons in my future though!

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Weekend leftovers
Tuesday - Spicy Cajun penne
Wednesday -Leftovers or something light- Ken will be in Chicago all day & will get home late!
Thursday - Mexican casserole
Friday - Swedish Meatballs
Saturday - BLTs
Sunday - White wine chicken w/ artichokes over couscous

On my to do list::: Laundry, grocery store & cleaning up the house

My "project" of the week::: My office....I didn't get it done last week.

What I am creating::: Hmmm, I can't think of anything at the moment...

Looking around the house::: I'm actually in bed on this chilly morning- sipping coffee (which finally tastes good to me again)! Bailey is at my feet & Miss Mae is still sleeping.

From the camera::: Stay tuned- I took pictures of my weekend cooking.

Highlight of the past weekend::: Saturday morning was cool & sunny. We took a walk up to the local coffee shop & got pumpkin spice lattes (Not quite as good as Starbucks though) Then we stopped at a park for Cora to play!

Looking forward to this week::: My Mom's group is doing a tour at Papa Murphy's. At the end the kids get to make their own pizza~ Cora is going to love it :)

Bible verse, Devotional::: From my morning reading: "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you"- James 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment