background

Monday, September 17

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Love it= low 70s all week :)

On my reading pile::: Song of Songs. Our church is starting a series in this "steamy" book ;)

On my TV::: nothing

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes & green beans
Tuesday -  Ken's birthday- celebrating at our favorite restaurant
Wednesday - I'll be out of town the until Sunday. Ken is on his own!!!
 
On my to do list::: Grocery store, laundry, & make a batch of stuffed shells to leave for Ken while I'm gone.

My "project" of the week::: Finish the office :) I made big process last week. I just need to get some drawer units & other organizational tools!

Looking around the house::: It seems really dark this morning. Mae is still sleeping & of course Baily too.

From the camera:::
Watching the parade. She had so much fun this year. And keeps talking about how she saw DORA!


Highlight of the past weekend::: Yet another great weekend! Friday Cora & I took Ken b-day shopping & we got a quick dinner at Qudoba. (Been there? We really like it for a quick/cheap dinner)
Saturday we went to the annul Morton Pumpkin Festival. Walked around & watched the parade at a friend's house. Then watched Notre Dame beat Michigan St. Woohoo :)
Sunday was church & laziness! (Well, I was lazy. Ken did things outside)

Looking forward to this week::: I have a busy week. Tuesday is my sono! (No, we are still not finding out the gender!) Tuesday is also Ken's birthday & his mom is coming to town. Then Thursday- Saturday I am attending a women's conference in Indy.

Bible verse, Devotional::: From my morning bible reading: "Daughters of Jerusalem:...Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires"- Song of Songs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment