background

Monday, March 11

Happy Homemaker Monday

!!! Days until Florida!!!::: 9

The weather::: Spring is near~ We've got highs from 36-50. No Rain *Fingers Crossed*

On my reading pile::: Let it Go by Karen Ehman....Uh, but I haven't opened a book in over 2 weeks. a new baby can really throw off your routine.

On my TV::: Nothing

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Dinner w/ our small group
Tuesday - Chicken pot pie- Ken's all time favorite
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - I'll be gone so Ken will have to fend for himself
Friday - Mexican Lasagna
Saturday - Pot Roast (It got skipped this past week)
Sunday - Leftovers

On my to do list:::
  • Pay bills
  • Grocery store
  • Laundry
  • Pull out MM's summer clothes from last year to make sure they fit for FL
My "project" of the week Month::: Still working on Evie's room. Slowly adding touches. Ken put up a closet organizer in her room. It works great for the small space.

What I am cooking::: Hopefully Rainbow cupcakes w/ MaeMae to celebrate St. Patrick's day

Looking around the house::: It's dark & quite. Girls are still sleeping so I am in my bed w/ the laptop.

Highlight of the past weekend::: Church service on Sunday. We are learning about the Holy Spirit. A lot of good information! 

Looking forward to this week::: Hearing great news about my friend's little boy...

Bible verse, Devotional::: "The LORD your God is in your midst. He will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quite you by his love." -Zephaniah 3:17

From the camera:::


7 weeks. She has been smiling so much but I haven't been able to catch it on camera. This is my best so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment