background

Monday, March 18

Happy Homemaker Monday

Getting the stomach flu as a mom should not be allowed. Ick, Tuesday evening I got horribly sick & Wednesday Ken had to come home from work, sick! It seems to have skipped the girls. PTL, that was my prayer! I am hardly eating, feeling overwhelmed by our vacation coming so quickly & just behind on everything! But I know that the warm Florida sunshine will heal me.

!!! Days until Florida!!!::: 2

The weather::: Cold for Spring- Low 30s all week!

On my reading pile::: Hoping to get some reading done in FL. Not sure what books I'm taking though

On my TV::: Nothing bc Mae is still sleeping

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Leftover Lamb Shepard's pie from Sunday
Tuesday - Tortellini & garlic bread

On my to do list::: Oh boy, it's long! I keep telling myself "One thing at a time, One thing at a time..."

My "project" of the week Month:::

What I am cooking::: Rhubarb orange bread

Looking around the house::: House is tidy aside from the piles of laundry that I am working through to pack or put away. Both girls are still sleeping (at 8?!?!? WOW)

Highlight of the past weekend::: MaeMae & Ken. Since the baby has arrived Mae has really taken to her daddy. This weekend she was very into him and it was just cute!

Looking forward to this week::: Our family vacation to the Florida Keys!

Bible verse, Devotional::: For every minute you're angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness.

From the camera::: Visit this post for pictures from our weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment