background

Monday, June 24

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather:::

























On my reading pile::: Haven't been reading!

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Summer vegetable quinoa
Tuesday - Mediterranean orzo
Wednesday - Chicken & Steak fajitas
Thursday - Eating at church
Friday - Eating at church
Saturday - Mexican Lasagna
Sunday -

Today's To Do list:::
  • Grocery store 
  • Bank
  • Laundry

My "project" of the week Month::: The month of June is suppose to be organizing Cora's room. But I haven't gotten much done. Maybe this week w my niece here I can work in there!

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: Mini muffins

Looking around the house::: Thunder storms are making the house really dark. Evie is still sleeping at 8:45. I never know what that lil baby is going to do. Yesterday she was up at 6!

Highlight of the past weekend::: My kick off Pampered Chef party!! An Ice cream social w/ friends. If you are ever in need of some Pampered Chef I can be your lady :) 

Looking forward to this week::: VBS at my church!

Bible verse, Devotional::: "Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble." Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

From the camera::: These girls had another lemonade stand this year. It was hot but they were determined to raise money for a special friend. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment