background

Monday, June 3

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Nice & cool w/ some more rain!




 
























On my reading pile::: 1 John

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Chicken enchiladas {from the freezer bc I have a meeting this evening}
Tuesday - Spaghetti
Wednesday - Thai Pork
Thursday - Coconut Curry Lamb
Friday - Chicken toastadas
Saturday - Shish Kabobs
Sunday - Homemade pizza

Today's To Do list::: My 9:00 meeting got canceled- hoping to get more done than I thought :)
  • Laundry
  • Make birthday treats for a friend
  • Mop
  • Make a few phone calls
  • Pay bills- yuck!

My "project" of the week Month::: In June I'll be working on Cora's room. I need to repaint a toy box, organize her closet & craft area & pack up some toys to swap out later.

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: A few meals {haven't decided what} for Ken when I leave him for a week long trip to IN

Highlight of the past weekend::: The few moments when it DIDN'T rain. We have had so much rain.- at least some everyday. I still haven't planted my garden bc it's just muck! Hopefully this week!

Looking forward to this week::: Tuesday starts our Mom's Life summer bible study. I love this low key study that meets at a park for a few weeks!

Bible verse, Devotional:::From Proverbs 31 daily devotional this morning-
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV)
Do you want to be one who loves the least and the lost? What fruit of the Spirit do you want to be known for ... the girl with joy even in the struggles? The faithful friend who was loyal no matter what the cost?

From the camera:::

No comments:

Post a Comment