background

Monday, June 17

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Monday! I am back from Indiana (the reason I didn't post at all last week). My week was spent helping my mom, playing w nieces & nephews, losing sleep & visiting w friends & family. Always a good time. I brought back my 2 oldest nieces. They are helping me w the girls & pretty much anything I ask of them :) So nice!


The weather::: Yippie, looks perfect!






















On my reading pile::: Nothing really-Out of the reading habit!

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Lamb sausage, Goat cheese & spinach pizza on the grill
Tuesday - Grilled Pork burgers & zucchini "fries"
Wednesday - Oriental Chicken Salad
Thursday - Super Nachoes
Friday - Not sure bc this is the night of my Pampered Chef party
Saturday -
Sunday -

Today's To Do list:::
  • Laundry
  • Plant tomatoes
  • Return a movie & pick up a Rx
  • Play in the sprinkler w these girls!
My "project" of the week Month::: Cora's room! I have a toy chest I need to set up. Hopefully, that will help organize her toys somewhat!

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: Cookie dough!

Looking around the house::: Cartoons are on as Mae dances around in between bites of her cereal- Evie is on the floor happy as can be bc her older cousin is keeping her occupied- the oldest cousin is sound asleep on the living room floor. Ha, to be 131

Highlight of the past weekend::: Going to the zoo w Ken to celebrate Father's day!

Looking forward to this week::: My Pampered Chef kick-off party!!! Woohoo!

Bible verse, Devotional:::

From the camera::: At the zoo on Sunday! Cora had so much fun w her daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment