background

Monday, July 1

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather:::























On my reading pile:::

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Grilled Lamb chops & potatoes
Tuesday - Not sure. I'll have to scavenge the pantry :) 

Today's To Do list:::
  • Laundry
  • Vacuum
  • Pay bills
  • Garden

My "project" of the week Month::: We'll say Cora's room should continue into July! ;)

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: Mini muffins for Cora. I've got the zucchini thawing on the counter! Yum!

Looking around the house::: Ev is sleeping, Cora is playing in her room. I was gone all weekend & I need to get things done before we leave again for the holiday weekend!

Highlight of the past weekend::: Our quick, unexpected trip to Valpo was a lot of fun. Cora threw a fit in the van on our way home b/c she "did not wanna leave Indiana"

Looking forward to this week::: 4th of July...DUH!

Bible verse, Devotional:::

From the camera::: Cora & my niece at VBS last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment