background

Monday, August 26

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Ewww, its too hot!

On my reading pile::: Being a Great Moms Raising Great Kids by Sharon Jaynes

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Hamburgers & grilled veggies
Tuesday - BBQ chicken pizza- Grilled
Wednesday - Mexican Lasagna
Thursday - Hot dogs at a baseball game :)

Today's To Do list:::
  • Grocery store
  • Phone calls
  • Some Pampered Chef stuff
My "project" of the week Month::: Get ready for garage sale!!!

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: Maybe some baby food but not much this week bc I added several items last week!

Looking around the house::: Evie is still sleeping. Cora is watching cartoons (what else is new?). Folded laundry on the couch that needs to be put away.

Highlight of the past weekend::: Cookout w/ friends on Saturday evening

Looking forward to this week::: A trip to IN :)

Bible verse, Devotional::: This coming weekend is when I am shaving me head! This verse is perfect!!!
"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. 4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight." -1 Peter 3:3-4
 From the camera:::
Looking so big these days
MM doing craft time w her prized GLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment