background

Monday, January 31

Chocolate Honey & Oat Cookies WINS this week!

 












I got my inspiration for this recipe from a Betty Crocker cookie, Giant Honey and oat cookies, but like most recipes I alter ingredients to make it my own!! They were delicious!



1 1/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. butter, softened
2/3 c. honey
3 egg whites
4 c. oats
2 c. whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. salt
1 bag of milk chocolate chips

- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat sugar, butter, honey & egg whites in a bowl until well combined
- Add remaining ingredients
- Drop by spoonful on cookie sheet. These cookies don't spread a lot so I pressed the top down w/ a spoon, slightly!
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until top is brown. These are very moist cookies, so the centers will be soft.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes


Nutritional Information for 1 cookies: 6 WW pts (not so healthy)
Cal: 295
Fat: 9
Fiber: 5
Protein: 7
Carbs: 50

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the taste test Julie. They are GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I check your blog almost every day :) Love seeing what you have on here!
    How do you come up w/ your nutrition facts? Just wondering. (these look yummy!)

    ReplyDelete