Monday, February 14
Inside Out Cookies WIN!!!
Oh Boy, do I love these cookies!
1 pkge milk choc. chips
1 c. butter, at room temperature
1 c. packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
2 tbsp baking coco
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 pkge white choc. chips
1 c. walnuts
-Preheat oven to 350
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler. Once melted, remove from heat and let cool (But do not let it harden)
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until fluffy
-Beat in eggs 1 at a time, then the melted chocolate
-In separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients, expect white chips and nuts
-Mix all dry ingredients into butter/chocolate mixture, stir until well combined
-Gently stir in white chips and nuts
-Spoon onto cookie sheet
-Bake for aprx 12min. (You need to KNOW your oven for correct cooking time. I bake these cookies for 11min. They always appear soft and under cooked. But these cookies are easy to burn bc you can't tell when they brown.)
-Enjoy w a glass of milk :)
***To Freeze: You can do it 1 of 3 ways:
1. Bake cookies as instructed above, allow to cool completely then wrap in plastic wrap and place in a gallon Ziploc bag.
2. Roll the dough into cookie balls, place on a cookie sheet in the freezer until frozen through, then transfers to a gallon Ziploc bag.
3. Put all the dough into a freezer safe container & stick in your freezer!