Perfect summer treat~I changed up the traditional fruit pizza. Instead of a sugar cookie crust I used whole wheat flour and a butter substitute. It only requires the oven on for 10 minutes at 350! Swap whatever fruit is in season or on sale! I usually use blueberries but they were $2.95 for a pint yesterday! Ouch! Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have lots of blueberries from my MIL:)
1/2 c. Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 c. AP flour
1/4 c. Confectioners Sugar
1/2 c. Butter (I use Best Life butter substitute)
8 oz Cream Cheese Light, at room temperature
1/4 c. Sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
zest from 1 lemon
1 c. Strawberries, chopped
1 Mango, peeled, cored and chopped
1/2 can (11oz) Mandarin Oranges
1/4 c. pecans or almonds
1/4 c. coconut
1. In a large bowl combine flours and confectioner's sugar. Cut in butter.
2. Press into a ungreased pie plate.
3. Bake at 350 for 10-12minutes. Allow to cool
4. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl- beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest and vanilla until creamy.
5. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust.
6. Top w fruit of your choice, nuts and coconut
(Makes 12 servings. 4 WW points per serving)