background

Thursday, July 7

"My covenant with you"

Thursday when we arrived in Valpo it was raining a little bit. When it cleared up the sky was adorned with a double rainbow. The pictures don't capture the 2nd rainbow but it was definitely there! I was reminded of this scripture, good thing too, otherwise, I might have been worried Friday morning during the 4 inches of rain we got in just a few short hours ;)

Genesis 9:11-13 "I now establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the water of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth. This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come. I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth"


No comments:

Post a Comment