background

Monday, November 14

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods: Perfect, 63!

Things that make me happy: Apple Cranberry pie...

Book I'm reading: Chazown

What's on TV today: Ah, nothing! Silence! Shhh

On the menu for dinner: Chicken N Dumplings & jalapeno mini corn muffins

On my To Do list:
1. Go to Morton- meet w/ fellow couponers to plan our Mom's Life talk scheduled in December.
2. Ekk, laundry!
3. Pay bills
4. Make snacks for Mom's Life tomorrow
5. Call several places for tire prices

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Lamb & Barley soup from All You-September 2011


Looking forward to this week: Mom's Life meeting on Tuesday

Tips & Tricks: I need "Tips & Tricks" to get my daughter to sleep past 5:45am. This is getting very tiring :(



No words needed:

On my mind: Thankful at all we accomplished this weekend. Phew!

In the craft basket (B/c I don't do crafts- This question will usually be involving food): Make homemade granola

Devotionals, versus etc.: "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." -Colossians 3:23

1 comment: