background

Monday, November 28

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods: Low 40's but Sunny :)

Things that make me happy: A happy husband

Book I'm reading: Chazown

What's on TV today: Morning News

On the menu for dinner: I'm not exactly sure. After being gone since Wednesday but not heading to the store until tomorrow-It's going to be slim pickins around here...

On my To Do list:
1. Unpack, laundry, dishes & weekly bills
2. Make a grocery list & organize coupons to go shopping tomorrow
3. Plan/Organize my next GIVE AWAY here since I reached my $1,000 goal using coupons.
4. Decorate more for Christ's birthday!

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon: Beef & Butternut Squash Stew I made this a few years ago and Ken loved it. This time I am going to try it w/ lamb!

Looking forward to this week: A pretty slow week here at home

Tips & Tricks: Try "Couponing"- it works!!!

No Words Needed:

On my mind: Ken's Christmas present! Most years I have a hard time thinking of a good gift for him--This year I have too many ideas & I have to decide what he would like/want the most...

In the craft basket (B/c I don't do crafts- This question will usually be involving food): I need to make more yogurt and puree butternut squash and freeze.  

Devotionals, versus etc.: From my Proverbs 31 daily devotional:
“However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.” Ephesians 5:33

1 comment:

  1. I always have a hard time with my husband for Christmas gifts :)

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete