background

Monday, April 16

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Beautiful, 60s-70s all week, no rain!

On my reading pile::: 2 more weeks of Women's Bible Study: "Knowing God by Name"

On my TV::: Nothing, right now.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Chicken quesadillas & Tomalito
Tuesday - Coconut Curry Beef over Rice
Wednesday - Cajun Chicken Penne *Trying this new recipe :)
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Homemade Pizza (Ken requested b/c he loved it last week so much)
Saturday - Prosciutto Grilled cheeses *Trying this new recipe :)

On my to do list::: Grocery store, chiropractor(has been helping w/ my shoulder issues), laundry...

What I am creating::: Snacks for Mom's Life Tuesday and WBS on Thursday. That will keep me busy enough for this week!

My "Project" for the week::: Organize the garage. Too many things have just been "thrown" in there. EEK!

Looking around the house::: Quite, Cora is still sleeping. Birds singing- Ah, perfect spring day!(The strong winds, I could do with out.)

From the Camera:::
Watching Dad fly a kite!
Highlight of the past weekend::: After raining all morning Saturday-- it finally cleared up, the sun came out and we went for a walk, played at the park and cleaned up the yard! I was so thankful b/c it had rained all day Friday too & Mae was dying to go play outside :)

Looking forward to this week::: Mom's Life and Women's Bible study meeting again...seems like forever

Bible verse, Devotional::: "I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes: -Romans 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment