background

Monday, April 23

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Mid 60s & sunny :) Lots of time for "walk abouts" and the park w/ my Sweet Pea!

On my reading pile::: Still doing a couple more weeks of Women's Bible Study but I also started reading the book of Acts.

On my TV::: Nothing!

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Prosciutto grilled cheeses (they got skipped last week) & sweet potato fries
Tuesday - Beef Stroganoff & wilted spinach
Wednesday - Salmon cakes & rice pilaf
Thursday - Mexican Casserole
Friday - Grilled chicken & corn

On my to do list today::: Monday is my running errands day- So we'll be going grocery shopping, chiropractor appointment, & I need to return a movie. Also, catching up on laundry!

My "project" of the week::: I started following The Fly Lady online and this week's focus is the master bedroom. So I'll be decluttering it (which I don't really have much clutter in there) & just doing some spring cleaning type jobs in our bedroom!

What I am creating::: Next Sunday my mom's group is selling our cookbooks and baked goods at Walmart as a fund raiser. I am making Red velvet cupcakes & my sister in law's Chocolate Oat Squares.

Looking around the house::: Quite, its early morning :)

From the camera:::

Highlight of the past weekend::: Saturday we went to Bass Pro to roam around. We got a few items for an upcoming camping trip. Then we had homemade pizza & rented 'Jack & Jill'---Ha, it was good!

Looking forward to this week::: My 2mile walk on Saturday to raise money and awareness for our local Pregnancy Assistance Center and Esther House. http://www.peoriarescue.org/esther-house.html. I'm excited b/c it's a short distance and family friendly so I'll push Mae in the stroller the whole way!


Bible verse, Devotional:::“Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow.” –Proverbs 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment