background

Tuesday, July 23

Happy Homemaker Monday

Goodness Summer is busy! Am I right? We've spent more time in IN than Peoria in the month of July! My Pampered Chef business is off to a great start but adding busyness to my schedule. But we will never be too busy to enjoy summer::: Swimming, sprinkler, parks, VBS, etc!

I know it is Tuesday but I figured better to do a HHM today than not at all!


The weather:::
























On my reading pile::: Pampered Chef catalog. HAHA...but seriously!

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Pork burgers & Sweet corn
Wednesday - Chicken cresants & broccoli
Thursday - Lamb burgers & homemade French fries
Friday - BBQ chicken pizza on the grill
Saturday - Steak fajitas
Sunday - ???

Today's To Do list:::
  • Evie doc apt
  • Quick stop at Walgreens
  • Laundry
  • Put up corn

My "project" of the week Month::: Cora's room

What I plan to add to my freezer::: CORN

Looking around the house::: Both girls are awake, in pjs & watching cartoons. Kitchen is full of dirty dishes that I left after last night's Pampered Chef show. It is really bright & sunny today!

Highlight of the past weekend::: The whole week in IN w/ family was fun. Swimming, kids, Pampered Chef show- we were busy!

Looking forward to this week::: Just being home & getting things done!

Bible verse, Devotional::: "If you wait for perfect conditions, you'll never get anything done!" Ecclesiastes 11:4

From the camera::: Having fun at Gma & Gpa Stoner's over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment