background

Monday, July 29

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather:::
























On my reading pile:::

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Lasagna & garlic bread
Tuesday - Veggie burgers & homemade French fries
Wednesday - Lonestar Enchiladas Spanish rice
Thursday - Swedish meatballsover egg noodles
Today's To Do list:::
  • Laundry
  • Close a Pampered Chef show
  • Vacuum
My "project" of the week Month::: Still in Cora's room. It is impossible to keep her room neat & organized. Which is ok b/c that just means she is playing in there contently. She is still a little too young to pick up her room well & put things back in the correct places so we have an endless cycle going on. Ha!

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: I will be leaving Ken for a week while I spend some time in IN- he really appreciates it if I have a stocked freezer for him while I am away. So my plan is to make big dinners & freeze the leftovers & also make a batch of periogis!
Looking around the house::: Quite. I am up early. Both girls are still in bed, although I can hear Evie holler every now & again. I need to clean up from a lazy weekend.

Highlight of the past weekend::: The fall-like weather!

Looking forward to this week::: Leaving Friday for the Indiana state fair!

Bible verse, Devotional::: "This is love for God, to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome" -1John 5:3

From the camera:::



No comments:

Post a Comment