background

Friday, July 26

Make It Yourself:: Brownie Mixes

I got the inspiration for this from Money Saving Mom. What a GOOD idea, homemade brownie mix. No more boxed brownies for this household. I love having these mixes premade in my pantry b/c the prep time is cut in half when I decide we need brownies for dessert!
Today, I made 3 mixes. Too many at once might mean they go bad before I use them, as they are recommended to be used w/i 3months.

Here is what you'll need for each dry mix:
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. flour
1/3 c. baking coco
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt

On the bag write the wet ingredients needed for baking:
2 eggs
1/2 c. oil
1 tsp. vanilla
*Optional, add chocolate chips, white chips, nuts or raspberries just before baking

Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment