background

Monday, January 23

Happy Homemaker Monday


Visit Sandra for More Happy Homemakers!

The weather::: Low 40s & rainy


On my reading pile::: Same= Laura Bush's autobiography & Covenant Marriage

On my TV::: Cartoons for Mae. She was up early today.


On the menu for this week:::
Monday -  Cheese Ravioli w/ pumpkin sauce (Didn't get made last week)
Tuesday - Italian beef sandwiches
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Baked fish w/ citrus sauce & rice pilaf


On my to do list::: Babysitting a friend's daughter this morning, errands & start cleaning/organizing the basement.

What I am creating::: Nothing this week- I'm cleaning and organizing our basement!


Looking around the house::: MaeMae has already destroyed this place and its not even 9am!


From the camera:::  I know, I know-All my pictures are of Mae. But I can't help it.

Eating her"Oatmealllllll"
Something fun to share::: I can't ever think of anything for this...


On my prayer list::: Ken's Grandparents


Bible verse, Devotional::: Church started a series on the Psalms= Psalm 139
23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
   test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
   and lead me in the way everlasting
.

2 comments:

  1. I love that scripture!

    We are really looking forward to AWANA. Our kid were in it about 5 years ago and loved it.

    Your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with all your pictures being of your little Mae, she is adorable :)

    I giggled at your comment about her destroying the place and it's not even 9am...the joys of kids huh? I feel like I'm constantly cleaning up after them.

    ReplyDelete