background

Monday, January 16

Happy Homemaker Monday


For More Happy Homemakers visit Sanda at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

The weather::: High of 42 today and rain :( All the pretty snow is going to melt!


On my reading pile::: Almost done w/ Laura Bush's book. So I'm finishing a book called "Convent Marriage" that I started several months ago.

On my TV::: Cartoons for MaeMae

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Oven fried Chicken & wilted spinach
Tuesday - Mexican casserole
Wednesday - Salmon cakes & couscous
Thursday - Beef Barley soup & rolls
Friday -  BBQ chix pizza (Thanks Michelle)
Saturday - Buffalo Sloppy Joes & oven baked fries
Sunday - Cheese Ravioli w/ pumpkin sauce
WHAT??? I planned a menu w/ no leftovers :( I'm going to be kicking myself!!!!


On my to do list::: Grocery store, make treats for Mom's Life tomorrow, sweep & swiffer floors!


What I am creating::: Blueberry pancakes to freeze for Mae's breakfasts, herb butter for Friday's Freezer Friend Food


Looking around the house::: I did a good job of keeping the house tidy :)

From the camera::: Mae enjoying the cookie dough beater





Something fun to share:::


On my prayer list::: As always and always lil J.R.E.

Bible verse, Devotional::: Its a song that has been in my head= I waited for the Lord on High

3 comments:

  1. You can have a week of leftovers next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a good recipe for beef & barley soup? I have never made it and I would love to try!

    Have a blessed week,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great menu for this week :)

    Your little girl is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete