My take on Fish N Chips! I love fish, especially grilled in the summer. This recipe is a way to change it up! Baking it saves several calories and fat grams. Serve w/ malt vinegar!
2 white fish fillets (Ex: Cod, Mahi, Grouper), thawed
salt & pepper
1/4 c. flour
1 egg, lightly beaten
3/4 c. Panko bread crumbs
1. Season fish w/ salt and pepper.
2. Dredge in flour, shake off excess.
3. Dip in egg then in Panko, coating all sides of the fish.
4. Place on a wire baking rack over a cookie sheet. (This allow fish to cook evenly and bottom doesn't get soggy.)
5. Sprinkle w/ parsley and spray lightly w/ cooking spray.
6. Bake at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes or until browned.
7. Serve right away w/ malt vinegar for the traditional "Fish N Chips" taste!
-6 WW pts for 1 fish fillet
2 medium sweet potatoes
2 Tbsp. Olive oil (aprox)
Course salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
1. Scrub potatoes well! Peel off any blemishes.
2. Slice thin into rounds. Place in a large bowl w/ remaining ingredients. And toss to coat. (Just use enough olive oil to lightly coat potatoes)
3. Line a cookie sheet w/ foil & place potatoes in a single layer, make sure none are touching.
4. Bake at 450 for 10 minutes, flip each potato and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
-6 WW pts