background

Monday, January 9

Happy Homemaker Monday


Be sure to visit Sandra for more Happy Homemakers!

The weather::: Mid 40's


On my reading pile::: Laura Bush's autobiography-I've got less than a moth to finish it!!


On my TV::: Nothing


On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Fish & chips, Julified
Tuesday - Veggie Lasagna
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Tamale pie
Friday- Leftovers
Saturday - Paninis
Sunday - Cream of Zucchini soup


On my to do list::: Mom's Life leadership meeting & catching up on chores around the house.

What I am creating::: Homemade tortillas for "Friday's Freezer Friendly Food" & more homemade yogurt!


Looking around the house::: I really really need to mop my floors today. Ugh, I swear as soon as I do it they get dirty again.

From the camera:::


Something fun to share:::


On my prayer list:::


Bible verse, Devotional:::
'When the time was right,
the sea parted,
the walls fell down,
the lions went hungry,
the sun stood still,
the star appeared,
the waves were calmed,
the stone was rolled away,
the Lord ascended...And when the time is right, the King of Kings will return. God is never early & He's never late-He's always right on time and His plans for you are good.'

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a tortilla press? I've been looking into getting one and was just wondering what kind to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I totally can relate to the floors thing...I feel like I mop and that very same day the kids will spill something or the dogs will do spill their food all over, drives me nuts.

    Love Tamale Pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday sounds like a fun day. Your little girl is precious!

    ReplyDelete