background

Monday, April 1

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Brrrrr



















On my reading pile::: "For Women only"- It is what our small group is starting

On my TV::: Team Umizoomi-Cora Mae has a nasty cough so she is cuddled on the couch watching her favorite cartoons!

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Sloppy Joes (From the freezer)
Tuesday - Beef barley soup (From the Freezer) {This is why I LOVE freezer cooking! After a 10 day vacation I do not need to make a huge grocery store trip bc I have dinners in my freezer!}
Wednesday - Mexican casserole
Thursday - Chicken enchiladas & tomalito
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled lamb chops & veggies
Sunday - Pot roast

On my to do list:::
  • Unpack/laundry
  • Pay bills
  • Run to get milk
My "project" of the week Month::: Preparing for our annual Mom's Life garage sale which is at the end of this month! I need to go through the house and find things to sell & get them tagged!

What I am cooking::: Nothing today! But later in the week I want to make some of my favorite Easter recipes since I was gone during Easter.

Looking around the house::: It is nice and bright this morning. We are all still in pjs working on breakfast! Luggage strewn around.

Highlight of the past weekend::: We were driving home from FL all weekend. But we did stop at Ken's sister in Indy Saturday night and celebrated Easter w/ them. It was the perfect break from driving! Thanks again, Michelle!

Looking forward to this week::: We had a blast in Florida w/ my family. But this week I am looking forward to just getting back to our normal routine of going to bed BEFORE midnight. :)

Bible verse, Devotional::: "The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations..." -Luke 24:46-47
Happy Happy Easter. He is Risen!

From the camera:::

More Florida pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment