background

Monday, April 15

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Snow flurries on Friday?!?!? WHAT??? The rest of the week looks great!




















On my reading pile::: "For Women Only"

On my TV::: Cartoons

On the menu for this week:::
Monday -  Meatless Mostacholi & garlic bread
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Beef Enchiladas
Thursday - Chicken crescents & rice

On my to do list:::
  • Pay weekly bills
  • Put Ev's crib together
  • Tag items for upcoming garage sale
My "project" of the week Month::: April= Decluttering & adding items to garage sale. Yesterday I went through my kitchen! Woohoo!

What I am cooking::: Mini Muffins for Cora & putting them in my freezer & an egg casserole for my Mom's group meeting tomorrow.

Looking around the house::: Cora & I are cuddling in the recliner watching cartoons, Ev is sleeping in her cradle, house could use some picking up :)

Highlight of the past weekend::: Sunday it was 75 & beautiful. We played outside a lot. But it was later in the evening when Ev was sleeping & I played w Cora in her room. She was so excited to have my uninterrupted attention. She was just so sweet & fun. Love her!

Looking forward to this week::: I've got a busy fun week! :)

Bible verse, Devotional::: Our church is doing a series called the "Generous Church" yesterday the pastor said "Borrowing & being in debit kills generosity." I couldn't agree more!

From the camera:::
Evie is 3 months old today! How can this be?

1 comment:

  1. Does Evie's hair always stick staight up like that? I love it:)

    ReplyDelete