background

Monday, April 29

Happy Homemaker Monday

Last week I was super busy w my moms group's annual garage sale. It was a lot of work tagging, setting up & working it. We raised over $1,000 for our ministry! YAY! B/c I was at the church just about every day my home got neglected. I am looking forward to getting back on schedule here at home this week.

The weather::: It is going to be beautiful. 70s mostly w some rain later in the week. Eeek we don't need more rain!

On my reading pile::: "For Women Only"

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Lamb meatloaf (It got skipped last week) & broccoli
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Asian Chicken over rice (It also got skipped last week!!!)
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Hamburgers
Saturday - Veggie burgers
Sunday - Nachos

Today's To Do list:::
  • Make a few phone calls
  • Pay bills
  • Order the girls' pictures
  • Laundry, I got wayyyy behind last week

My "project" of the week Month::: April's project was to declutter for garage sale- DONE! In May I plan to work on our master bedroom:
  • Moving Ev into her room :( & her changing table
  • Getting a new bed spread, washing pillows etc.
  • Organizing my closet

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: Mini muffins for Cora

Looking around the house::: Cora is cuddled up w me drinking her milk, Evie is sleeping. I have a few windows open from overnight & it feels so nice in here. I LOVE Spring!

Highlight of the past weekend::: Our Mom's Life garage sale. It was a ton of work but so fun visiting w people & seeing people come out to support us!

Looking forward to this week::: A low key week at home & beautiful weather.

Bible verse, Devotional::: "Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” -Hebrews 13:5

From the camera::: These pictures were taken last Monday, Earth day. It was a nice day so I sent Cora on a nature scavenger hunt. She really enjoyed it :) Then later when Ken got home we went on a walk to see the very, very full river.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: