Here is another great idea for your Freezer!
I got this recipe from a magazine called Cooking Club. The recipe makes a huge batch of dough and allows you to store in your fridge for up to 2 weeks and makes 4 one pound loaves. This crusty boule along w nutella ring and cinnamon raisin bread are examples of breads you can make with this "master" recipe. I've only made the crusty boule. I make the dough, bake it off, eat 1 or 2 for dinner and then freeze the remaining 2 or 3! It works great.
Master dough recipe:
3 1/2 c. lukewarm water
4 teaspoon active dry yeast
4 tsp. salt
7 1/4 c. All purpose flour (I usually do 4c. white and 3 1/4 c. whole wheat)
1. Combine water, yeast and salt in large bowl. Stir in flour. Dough will be very sticky and wet.
2. Place dough in 5 qu. container w a tight lid. Do not snap lid tight while rising. Allow to sit at room temperature for 2 hours. Can be refrigerated for 2 weeks w an air tight lid.
Crusty Boule Recipe:
1-lb. (grapefruit-size) portion of Master Recipe
1. Hold dough and dust top with flour; quickly shape into ball by stretching surface of dough around to bottom on all four sides, rotating dough a quarter turn as you go.
2. Place dough on pizza peel or baking sheet liberally sprinkled with cornmeal or lined with parchment paper; cover loosely with lightly floured plastic wrap. Let stand in warm draft-free place 1 hour or until dough is slightly puffed and no longer chilled.
3. Thirty minutes before baking, place baking stone on center oven rack; place empty broiler pan on bottom oven rack. Heat oven to 450°F.
4. Dust loaf with flour. With serrated knife, make 2 or 3 (1/4-inch-deep) slashes in top of loaf. Slide loaf (with parchment paper, if using) onto baking stone. Immediately pour 1 cup hot water into broiler pan; quickly close oven door to trap steam.
5. Bake 30 minutes or until deep golden brown and loaf sounds hollow when tapped on bottom. Cool completely on wire rack
-Once they are out of the oven, allow to cool completly!!! Wrap tightly in foil and then place in a ziploc bag. Freeze up to 3 months!