background

Monday, February 18

Happy Homemaker Monday

!!! Days until Florida!!!::: 32

The weather::: 50 today but low 20s rest of the week!

On my reading pile::: "Unglued" by Lysa Terkeurst & "Real Marriage" by Mark Driscoll

On my TV::: Cinderella 2

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Blessed by a friend
Tuesday - Tuna cakes (got skipped last week)
Wednesday - Tamale pie
Thursday - Chicken pot pie soup
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Chicken paninis
Sunday - Spinach lasagna

On my to do list::: The day is more than half over- so I guess nothing ;)

My "project" of the week Month:::
February= Evelyn's room. I made progress this weekend w/ the help of my niece and nephew. I moved all the baby furniture, bought a desk (its almost put together!). Pictures coming when its finished!

What I am cooking::: Something  for mom's group tomorrow.

Looking around the house::: I need to pick up! It's raining here so its dark. Me & the girls are cuddled in the recliner <3 em="">

From the camera:::

Mae was a big girl & slept w Ally!


Tommy teaching Mae wii



MaeMae loves her sister :) Evie at 5 weeks


Ally learning about baby wearing
 
Highlight of the past weekend::: Having my niece & nephew here to help out!

Looking forward to this week::: catching up w Ken since he was gone all weekend & my mom's group Tuesday.

Bible verse, Devotional::: "As for me & my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment