background

Monday, February 11

Happy Homemaker Monday

!!! Days until Florida !!!::: 39

The weather:::
 
On my reading pile::: "Unglued" by Lysa Terkeurst & "Real Marriage" by Mark Driscoll

On my TV::: Jake & the Neverland Pirates (MM didn't like this cartoon until her daddy said he did ;)

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Dinner w/ our small group
Tuesday - Blessed by a friend
Wednesday - Tuna cakes & homemade french fries
Thursday - Coconut curry beef over rice (It got skipped last week)
Friday - Swedish Meatballs & green beans
Saturday - Not sure yet
Sunday - Not sure yet

On my to do list::: Return movies, Bank, pay bills & clean up house

My "project" of the week Month:::
February= Evelyn's room which used to be our office/extra bedroom
I made some progress since last Monday: bought a closet organizer, ceiling fan & hooks. Got rid of the futon. These next few days I plan on cleaning like dusting, mopping floors & clearing out Ken's dresser. Then this weekend my niece & nephew are spending their President's Day vacation here so I hope to get a lot done in there!!!

What I am cooking::: Egg casserole for a kid's Valentine's Day craft day at church tomorrow & banana chocolate chip mini muffins for my freezer= Perfect snack for MM!

Looking around the house::: MM watching TV, Evie is sleeping on my chest, house is pretty tidy :)

From the camera:::


Learning to use a paci



MM w/ her make up from Jenna























Highlight of the past weekend::: Staying awake long enough to watch a movie w/ Ken on Saturday night!

Looking forward to this week::: My niece& nephew coming Friday-Monday :) Love those kids!

Bible verse, Devotional::: I don't have the exact location but yesterday in church our pastor was speaking about the importance of DAILY quite time. He remind us that in the Old Testament God provided manna daily. It was just the perfect reminder that I can't "store up" time w/ God.

No comments:

Post a Comment