background

Monday, February 25

Happy Homemaker Monday

!!! Days until Florida!!!::: 25

The weather::: Mid 30s all week. Our snow didn't last long!

On my reading pile::: Finished Unglued & next week we start "Let It Go" by Karen Ehman

On my TV::: Nothing, I'm up earlier than Mae!

On the menu for this week:::
Wow, I didn't realize this until now but I will not be cooking dinner once this week?!?!? That makes me sad! Maybe I'll do some freezer cooking :)
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Blessed by a friend
Wednesday - Eating pizza out for a fund raiser for Mom's group
Thursday - Blessed by a friend
Friday - Sunday- Out of town

On my to do list:::
  • Target to do some coupon shopping
  • Laundry
  • Organize new desk
  • Pay some bills....Ick I've got to start paying medical bills from my sweet lil thing

My "project" of the week Month:::
February= Evie's room. Almost done!! This weekend Ken finished my new desk & I got blackout curtains. Still need to hang closet organizer & a ceiling fan (both are purchased). Her room will not be finished by the end of the month. But Ken was gone all last weekend & we have traveled 2 other weekends & hey it's a short month! Haha

What I am cooking::: lemon blueberry bread for bible study









Looking around the house::: We are in my bed so I can't see much of the house but what I can see: I am blessed

Highlight of the past weekend::: Evie giving me two 5 hour stretches of sleep!

Looking forward to this week::: A trip to IN to see family- It's jam packed already!

Bible verse, Devotional::: From Sarah Young's "Jesus Calling":::
A grateful heart protects you from negative thinking. Thankfulness enables you the see the abundance I shower upon you daily.
"In everything give Thanks, for this is My will for you" - 1 Thessalonians 5:18.

From the camera:::
Sleeping beauty at 5 weeks



















She loved playing in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment