background

Monday, October 28

Happy Homemaker Monday (10-28-13)

Bible verse, Devotional::: Read this this morning in the "Power Prayers" book that I mention below::: "Search me, O God, and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting." -Psalms139:23-24

The weather::: Looking forward to some 60+ degree days! But Rain Rain GO AWAY!


















On my reading pile::: Beth Moore's "Wising Up"

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Grilled lamb chops & corn
Tuesday - Bowtie pasta w/ ham & broccoli
Wednesday - Tamale pie
Thursday - Vegetable soup & homemade biscuits (perfect for a chilly night of trick or treating)
Friday - Dinner out
Saturday - Lamb burgers
Sunday - Swedish meatballs (from freezer) over noodles

Today's To Do list::: Oyyyy, overwhelmed! Too much to list.

Looking around the house::: Cora is cuddled up w me in recliner. Ev is still sleeping. It is dark & chilly this morning. House looks great-love when I actually get it cleaned up from weekend. Ha!

Highlight of the past weekend::: I did not leave the house all day Friday or Saturday. And Sunday I just left for a quick "Family Blessing" class. We are "dedicating" Evie to the Lord on November 10th!

Looking forward to this week::: Halloween

Posts I am Working on::: Breast Cancer Awareness Month Giveaway!, More uses for Vinegar, 2 on 2, & Banana-Carmel cupcakes. Wow, not sure I will get all those done this week, but I'll try!

What Cora has to say::: "Mommy, Evie is getting too big & getting into my things. I want God to put a baby boy in your tummy & he will just lay there & not get into my things."
Hmmm, where does she get this stuff? She cracks me up!

From the camera::: Sorry, not a cute picture of my girls this week. But I have to share this book with y'all! I have had it for several years & used it a many of times. The glossary gives topics so you can flip to a section of the book that you are needing to pray about! It is perfect for when you don't know how to pray or what to pray. Or when the situation is just to difficult to come up w the words on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment